Better safe than sorry. Therefore, you should select the according payment profile that a billing address was added to beforehand before booking so that your invoice is issued to the correct billing address after the booking. A change of the billing address on an invoice that's already been issued is not possible.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to register in the REACH NOW app?
- I use other apps from REACH NOW (e.g. SSB BestPreis), do I have to create additional user accounts?
- I'm having trouble signing into the app. What do I need to know?
- Why do I not need a password to login? Is my account still secured?
- I am asked for an activation code to register. Where can I find this code?
- Can I use a business payment method for my business trips?
- My address was not accepted for validation. Why?
- The validation of my driver's license has not worked or has already been taking some time. What's the matter?
- My driver's license has already been validated in another account. What should I do?
- How do I change my e-mail address?