When you enter your e-mail-address, Google- or Facebook account to register in the app, a registration link for login is automatically sent to your corresponding e-mail inbox. Please note that your e-mail inbox has to be accessible on your smartphone through the system's e-mail program for the registration link to work correctly. If this is not the case, you can open the e-mail on a laptop or PC and you will receive a QR code that you can scan with your smartphone to log into the app.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to register in the REACH NOW app?
- I was registered in the old REACH NOW app already. Do I have to re-register?
- I was registered in the old moovel app already. Is my data still stored in my account?
- I use other apps from REACH NOW (e.g. SSB BestPreis), do I have to create additional user accounts?
- I am having difficulties with the registration. What do I need to know?
- Why do I not need a password to login? Is my account still secure?
- I am asked for an activation code to register. Where can I find this code?
- Can I add a business profile?
- My address was not accepted for validation. Why?
- The validation of my driver's license has not worked or has already been taking some time. What's the matter?