The voucher that expires next will always be used first. If a payment exceeds the value of one voucher, the next voucher will automatically be used for the remaining amount. Only if there are no vouchers left for payment your payment method will be charged.
Articles in this section
- How do I pay in the REACH NOW app?
- What happens to my data?
- How can I save frequently used connections as favorites?
- I have received a voucher/promo code. How do I redeem it?
- I have multiple vouchers. Which will be used first for payment? Can I use more than one voucher for the same payment?
- Which countries is the REACH NOW app available in?
- Can I book public transport tickets in the REACH NOW app?
- I cannot find any stops/connections in my city
- I cannot find a specific stop/connection in the app.
- Why can I not find any connections in the app for cities other than the one I am currently in?