The voucher that expires next will always be used first. If a payment exceeds the value of one voucher, the next voucher will automatically be used for the remaining amount. Only if there are no vouchers left for payment your payment method will be charged.
Articles in this section
- How do I pay in the REACH NOW app?
- I have received a voucher/promo code. How do I redeem it?
- I have multiple vouchers. Which will be used first for payment? Can I use more than one voucher for the same payment?
- Where can I find the invoice for my ride?
- Can I change my payment profile or billing address after booking?
- I have an outstanding payment, but I am unable to pay with my credit card or PayPal. What can I do?
- I was charged by moovel or REACH NOW on a day when I didn't make a booking.
- I got charged at 3 a.m., but I was not travelling at that time. I cannot relate this payment.