With the new REACH NOW app, we had to change the type of data we use. As we are currently unable to provide you with reliable suggestions for navigating between cities or connections in other cities, the connection search is limited to the city that you are currently in, for now.
Articles in this section
- How do I pay in the REACH NOW app?
- What happens to my data?
- How can I save frequently used connections as favorites?
- I have received a voucher/promo code. How do I redeem it?
- I have multiple vouchers. Which will be used first for payment? Can I use more than one voucher for the same payment?
- Which countries is the REACH NOW app available in?
- Can I book public transport tickets in the REACH NOW app?
- I cannot find any stops/connections in my city
- I cannot find a specific stop/connection in the app.
- Why can I not find any connections in the app for cities other than the one I am currently in?