Please check the invoice sent to you by e-mail to your e-mail address in the app for the corresponding rental. If your rental has not been terminated correctly so that you have received an increased invoice, please contact us via our contact form and provide us with details of the rental and the reason for the delayed termination fo the rental. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Articles in this section
- What do I have to do to use car2go?
- How can I use car2go with the REACH NOW app?
- How can I refuel my car2go?
- Do I get free minutes in the REACH NOW app?
- What do I have to consider when returning a car2go?
- Are there any additional fees if I rent or park a car2go at the airport?
- What happens if I cannot start my car2go ride?
- My car2go vehicle is damaged or dirty. What should I do?
- How can I report damage to a car2go?
- Can I also use car2go packages in the REACH NOW app (e.g. weekend rate)?