For the use of the SchnellBus or the 1st class of RB/RE, surcharges apply, except for single tickets for inner-city transport and short-distance SchnellBus. Surcharges for the SchnellBus or the 1st class of RB/RE entitle the holder to use the SchnellBus and the 1st class RB/RE on the specified day of validity until the end of operation. The surcharge to a single ticket is valid for one trip on the specified day of validity. Surcharges are only valid in conjunction with the ticket for which they were purchased.
Articles in this section
- Single tickets
- Day ticket
- Surcharge SchnellBus/1st class
- Can I buy HVV Anschlusstickets with the REACH NOW app?
- Is it possible to take additional passengers with me?
- Are children's tickets available?
- Can I take my dog?
- Is it possible to take luggage or a stroller with me?
- I would like to take my bicycle with me, how does that work?