Dogs are only transported by the HVV under the supervision of a suitable person. The transport of dangerous dogs (...) (Pitbull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bullterrier, Bullterrier as well as their crossings among themselves or with other dogs) is forbidden. Dogs suspected of being dangerous (...) and other dogs that could endanger fellow passengers must wear a muzzle. Dogs must always be kept on a leash. They are to be led in a way that annoyances and endangerments of other passengers are prevented.
Articles in this section
- Which public transport tickets can I buy in the REACH NOW app?
- Single tickets
- Day ticket
- Surcharge SchnellBus/1st class
- Can I buy HVV Anschlusstickets with the REACH NOW app?
- Is it possible to take additional passengers with me?
- Are children's tickets available?
- Can I take my dog?
- Is it possible to take luggage or a stroller with me?