If you book with the REACH NOW App, your invoice will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after your booking. The corresponding invoice is attached to the mail as a PDF document. Please also check whether the e-mail has possibly ended up in your spam folder.
Articles in this section
- How do I pay in the REACH NOW app?
- I have received a voucher/promo code. How do I redeem it?
- I have multiple vouchers. Which will be used first for payment? Can I use more than one voucher for the same payment?
- Where can I find the invoice for my ride?
- Can I change my payment profile or billing address after booking?
- I have an outstanding payment, but I am unable to pay with my credit card or PayPal. What can I do?
- I was charged by moovel or REACH NOW on a day when I didn't make a booking.
- I got charged at 3 a.m., but I was not travelling at that time. I cannot relate this payment.