If you book with the REACH NOW App, your invoice will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after your booking. The corresponding invoice is attached to the mail as a PDF document. Please also check whether the e-mail has possibly ended up in your spam folder.
Articles in this section
- How do I pay in the REACH NOW app?
- What happens to my data?
- How can I save frequently used connections as favorites?
- I have received a voucher/promo code. How do I redeem it?
- I have multiple vouchers. Which will be used first for payment? Can I use more than one voucher for the same payment?
- Which countries is the REACH NOW app available in?
- Can I book public transport tickets in the REACH NOW app?
- I cannot find any stops/connections in my city
- I cannot find a specific stop/connection in the app.
- Why can I not find any connections in the app for cities other than the one I am currently in?